In the technology and media industries, regulatory tools are a decisive factor for а successful business development. This requires knowledge of the depth of matter, as compliance with legal requirements intertwines more than one and two regulations – electronic communications, laws on Radio&TV, e-commerce, personal data, consumer protection, IP and many more. Supply of media content is another core area of the telecommunications industry as operated today.
As a full service firm for the TMT industry and related sectors, our Technology and Media team advises our clients on all of the economically significant matters arising in those industries.
We offer comprehensive advice on the following matters:
- B2B and B2C commerce, internet, website and online contracts
- Complex legal due diligence in connection with mergers and acquisitions of companies from the sectors
- IT and IP services and software licensing
- Regulatory compliance on areas such as data protection, privacy and consumer issues
- Hardware, software and/or mobile app development
- Hosting and content management
- Competition and antitrust issues
- Technology transfers etc.